Saturday, November 28, 2020

Saturday shitposting roundup, 11/28/2020

One of the things I like most about social media is the shitposts. Trying to move my online presense onto this blog means that I'll see less of it. But that can be dealt with by moving that onto here. This are srs blog, so I don't want to clog it with dank memes, so keeping it to one thread is probably for the best. It'll also be an interesting little window into this moment in time, and if I do it every week, every week will have such a window so we can remember what was going through our collective heads and when. I'm gonna cheat a bit this week and add stuff from earlier, but next week I'll just add the best stuff of that week as I run across it.

Pile of maymays after the jump.



And now, behold this week's winner of shitposting. Behold it, and quease:




Your ad could be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and arrogant posts get deleted. Keep it comradely, keep it useful. Comments on week-old posts must be approved.