Friday, December 18, 2020

"Performative Axisship" is up on the bookshelf!

I just formatted and published another essay I wrote out in the field, Performative Axisship. It's an investigation of how dogwhistles, pacts with fashy idiots, and deliberately tweaking the pinkhairs are occasionally necessary to help communists advance our emancipatory goals. I expect to be so cancelled, you guys, but I also just don't care. Read up on it if you want to learn the contours of this theory. Although many communists have embraced this theory in practice in times past, I'm unaware of any communists explicitly writing theory about it before. Today, it's my humble contribution to the collective effort.




Your ad could be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and arrogant posts get deleted. Keep it comradely, keep it useful. Comments on week-old posts must be approved.