Sunday, January 31, 2021

Announcing the creation of a new message board, Immortal Science.



Because of the recurring censorship of the Zuckerbourgeoisie, the need for message boards independent of Facebook has never been more apparent.

So I built some.

I was impressed by how easy it was. Ten years ago, setting up new message boards took me a week of custom coding, complaining from members that their favorite features weren't working as intended, cursing as new features I was trying to develop kept failing, and general soul-crushing drudgery. The stiff competition from Facebook has evidently forced message board hosts to up their game. I was able to find a good host with solid developer tools that lets me do just about anything, and get the new forums set up and looking the way I want it to look, in about a day.

So go make an account. If we all post theory there and just link it to Facebook, if we post links to the forum when we post memes on Facebook, we can protect our comrades from the whims of the zucc. Or, to quote a good band, it could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team.




Your ad could be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and arrogant posts get deleted. Keep it comradely, keep it useful. Comments on week-old posts must be approved.