Saturday, January 30, 2021

Saturday shitposting, 1/30/2021

I've been convalescing a bit after my very own version of the Twelve Labors of Hercules. To wit: I've published a book, built a forum, and started a Patreon filled with new art. So I kinda forgot to give you your weekly Saturday shitposting. So it's getting posted on Sunday, but the timestamp won't reflect that.

While I was convalescing, I couldn't stay completely unproductive. In between the excessive load times of the one-more-turnity of Civ V, I drew some art that'll drop later this week. I'm also going to post up some more sidequests from Nevada; I'll be writing the post today but it'll drop later this week. I've also got some random bits of theory that should probably get fleshed out and posted as actual articles here.

Anyhow, on to the meems!



























And, for this week's meem of honer, I've gotta go with the following. I used to live in a small town that decided to deal with its obvious Nazi problem by selling a bunch of signs saying "Hate has no home here" and somehow, Care Bear Staring the fash didn't work. I'm glad that this shitlib praxis is getting the heat it deserves:





Your ad could be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and arrogant posts get deleted. Keep it comradely, keep it useful. Comments on week-old posts must be approved.