Saturday, January 16, 2021

Saturday shitposting, 1/16/2021

Ho boy have I got a haul for you today. Ever since the Capitol riot, there has been a neverending flow of 24-karat maymays for your perusal. I've got maymays for weeks. I'm only late posting today's batch because I finished marking up Class Analysis and Revolution.

It's been hard figuring out exactly where I stand on this whole Capitol riot sitch, but I figured out basically that when cops and fash attack each other, the only true winner is America. If I had to pick a side, I guess I'd marginally be for the cops, because I truly despise treason. But the shitlib panopticon the cops are upholding is pretty godawful too. But we did elect Biden, he is the rightful President, and if our government sucks as a result, that's a choice we the American people are going to have to live with. The meems aren't funny unless they jive with one's gut, and so finding meems that keep that balance between shitlibs and fash has been a challenge. But I've got weeks' worth of them now.

Anyhoo, let the shitposting begin.





























And the winner of this round of shitposting is a confirmed joke, but nonetheless dedicated to Ben Shapiro's thirsty ass:





Your ad could be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam and arrogant posts get deleted. Keep it comradely, keep it useful. Comments on week-old posts must be approved.